Then two years later ReDiviDeR returned with their second album Meets I Dig Monk Tuned released on October 7, 2013
Redivider - Royal Gardens 06:24. Redivider - Coming or Going 03:06. Redivider - In Aid Of 06:42. Redivider - Ye, I Jar Ivy 08:05. Redivider - The End Is the Best Part 06:18. Redivider - Kann Nicht Entscheiden 08:05. Redivider - And Much 08:45.
Listen to Never Odd or Even in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Launch dates at the Vortex Jazz Club, London on 17th September and the Grand Social, Dublin on the 18th September.
ReDiviDeR released their debut album ‘Never odd or eveN' on Diatribe Records in 2011 Meets I Dig Monk Tuned. Then two years later ReDiviDeR returned with their second album Meets I Dig Monk Tuned released on October 7, 2013.
|2||The End Is The Best Part||6:17|
|3||In Aid Of||6:42|
|5||Kann Nicht Entscheiden||8:04|
|6||Coming Or Going||3:04|
|9||Ye, I Jar Ivy||8:06|
- Recorded At – Hellfire Studios – DIACD012
- Mastered At – Substance Mastering – DIACD012
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Diatribe Records – DIACD012
- Copyright (c) – Diatribe Records – DIACD012
- Bass – Derek Whyte
- Composed By, Drums, Producer – Matthew Jacobson
- Design – Annika Jermyn
- Executive-Producer – Daniel Jacobson, Nick Roth
- Mastered By – Yann Duboz
- Mixed By – Zodiaque
- Photography By – Matthew Jacobson , Robbie McDonagh
- Recorded By – Adrian Hart, Paul Ashe-Browne
- Saxophone – Nick Roth
- Trombone – Colm O'Hara
Barcode availabe on spine of digipak.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: LH6 V07P G08130976 D2
- Barcode (Printed): 6 06819 15655 2