Written-By – Lippman, Dee. B. I'm Not A Juvenile Delinquent. Written-By – George Goldner. Rights Society (A): ASCAP. Rights Society (B): BMI. Matrix, Runout (A-Side Label): 45-14-A. Matrix, Runout (B-Side Label): 45-14-B. Matrix, Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): u-20549-m1 A. Matrix, Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): u-20549-m-B.
The Best of Frankie Lymon and The Teenagers. Frankie Lymon and The Teenagers.
F. Dm. Bb. C. F. No-no-no, I'm not a juvenile delinquent (x12). A fifties smash from Kraziekhat.
Including tracks from the USA, New Zealand, Netherlands, Sweden, Iceland, Australia as well as homegrown UK.
Anagram RecordsAnagram Records contains the worlds largest collection of classic Punk, Psychobilly and Goth records, all lovingly packaged, with many bonus tracks and rarities included. Captain Oi! Cherry PopThe Cherry Pop label is dedicated to interesting poptastic catalogue releases from records that originally came out in the 1980’s & 90’s.
me VA - All The Young Droogs (3CD) Зарубежная музыка Lossless Сборники. org (Rock, Pop, Glam, Bubblegum, Art Rock) VA - All The Young Droogs - 2019 (3CD), FLAC (image+. cue), lossless Сборники зарубежного рока (lossless). org ALL THE YOUNG DROOGS - 60 Juvenile Delinquent Wrecks (2019) Other. eu ALL THE YOUNG DROOGS - 60 Juvenile Delinquent Wrecks (2019) audio.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Lippman*, Dee*
|B||I'm Not A Juvenile Delinquent
Written-By – George Goldner
- Published By – Jefferson Music
- Published By – Kahl Music
- Distributed By – Whirlin' Disc Records
- Distributed By – Avenue D Records
- Distributed By – Clifton Music
- Recorded At – ARTI Recording Studio
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing – u-20549-m
- Bass Guitar – Bob Sturgill
- Drums – Dominick Cissano
- Engineer – Mike Botta
- Lead Guitar – Arty Mahl
- Producer, Executive-Producer – Al Cattabiani, Steve Blitenthal
- Rhythm Guitar – Steve Taylor
- Saxophone – Jimmy Freehan
- Vocals [First Tenor] – Vinny Scire
- Vocals [Lead And Baritone] – John Oswald*
- Vocals [Lead And Bass] – Joey Inzirillo
- Vocals [Lead And First Tenor] – Cathy Santaniello
- Vocals [Lead And Second Tenor] – Louie Caporusso
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A): ASCAP
- Rights Society (B): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 45-14-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 45-14-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): u-20549-m1 A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): u-20549-m-B