Bob Welch is the fifth solo album from the ex-Fleetwood Mac guitarist of the same name. It was his first for RCA Records. The album has since been reissued on CD by BMG Japan (in 2001) and in 2012 by Wounded Bird Records. When asked in an interview to promote his Bob Welch Looks at Bop album, Welch was asked if there were any songs he disliked recording, and Welch described one from this album.
This album has an average beat per minute of 128 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 66/164 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Eye Contact. BPM Profile Eye Contact. Album starts at 122BPM, ends at 148BPM (+26), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Bob Welch. Bob Welch Looks at Bop. 1999.
Eye Contact (Bob Welch album). Studio album by Bob Welch.
Bernadette" (Welch) – 2:55. He's Really Got A Hold On Her" (Ronald Brooks, Gary Harrison, Daniel Keen) – 3:17. Don't Let Me Touch You" (Welch, Diamond) – 2:53. I'll Dance Alone" (Mark Holden, Peter Hamilton) – 4:00. Fever" (Welch) – 3:10. Stay" (Welch, Baxter) – 2:58. Love On The Line" (Welch) – 3:47. Can't Hold Your Love Back" (Welch) – 3:39. Bonus tracks on 2012 Wounded Bird reissue. I'll Dance Alone" (single version) – 3:34.
In 1971 he was invited to join Fleetwood Mac. After several album recordings and tours, he left in Dec. 1974. Once again he formed a trio, called Paris (19) this time. Second try, two albums here. In 1976 he released his first solo album.
Redirected from The Best Of Bob Welch). The Best of Bob Welch is a greatest hits album released in 1991 featuring the songs of Bob Welch. All compositions by Bob Welch unless otherwise noted. Big Towne, 2061" - 4:32. Heart Of Stone" - 2:44. Sentimental Lady" - 3:12. Hot Love, Cold World" (Welch, John Henning) - 3:37. Precious Love" - 3:17. The Ghost Of Flight 401" - 3:12.
Eye Contact: Best 2 songs. Bob Welch - Fever 03:10. Bob Welch - He's Really Got a Hold on Her 03:14. Bob Welch: best 2 tracks. Bob Welch - Devil Wind Three Hearts, 2008 04:02. Bob Welch - Little Star Three Hearts, 2008 03:42.
|A4||He's Really Got A Hold On Her||3:16|
|A5||Don’t Let Me Touch You||2:53|
|B1||I’ll Dance Alone||3:59|
|B4||Love On The Line||3:46|
|B5||Can’t Hold Your Love Back||3:40|
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Produced For – El Cheapo Productions
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Casual Sound, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Pressed By – RCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis
- Art Direction, Design, Painting – Larry Vigon
- Backing Vocals – Al Jardine*, Carl Wilson, Myrna Smith-Schilling, Paulette McWilliams, Tommy Funderburk, Van Redding*
- Bass Guitar – Nathan East
- Drums – Ed Greene
- Engineer – Larold Rebhun
- Engineer [Assistant] – Coke Johnson, Curtis Drake
- Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Bob Welch
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By – Leon Lecash
- Piano, Synthesizer – James Wilber Ehinger*
- Producer, Guitar, Synthesizer – Jeffrey Baxter*
- Saxophone – Jerry Peterson
NotesRCA Records Pressing Plant, Indianapolis pressing as denoted by 1" pressing ring and ɪ A1 stamped in runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863-54659-1
- Matrix / Runout (A side etch, exc ɪ A1 stamp): AFL1-4659-A-1S Precision ɪ A1F
- Matrix / Runout (B side etch, exc ɪ A1 stamp): AFL1-4659-B-1S Precision ɪ A1E
|PL 14659||Bob Welch||Eye Contact (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||PL 14659||Germany||1983|
|RPL-8207||Bob Welch||Eye Contact (LP, Album)||RCA||RPL-8207||Japan||1983|
|WOU 4659, 88691943292||Bob Welch||Eye Contact (CD, Album, RE)||Wounded Bird Records, Sony Music Commercial Music Group||WOU 4659, 88691943292||US||2012|
|SICP 5476||Bob Welch||Eye Contact (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||RCA||SICP 5476||Japan||2017|
|AFK1-4659||Bob Welch||Eye Contact (Cass, Album)||RCA Victor||AFK1-4659||Canada||1983|