This article contains a listing of Dean Martin's original singles, LPs, and compilations from his career. Martin recorded his first single, "Which Way Did My Heart Go", "All of Me", for the small Diamond Records in July 1946.
Martin, lieber Martin - wir wollen sein wie du -. fm, compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information. Warning! Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution!
Ricky Martin albums discography. Puerto Rican recording artist Ricky Martin has released ten studio albums, seven compilation albums, two live albums, one soundtrack album and four box sets. Martin's self-titled debut studio album was released in November 1991 by Sony Discos. Two years later, Columbia Records released Martin's second studio album, Me Amarás.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Скачать бесплатно все песни Martin Winch Various Artists в MP3. Ищете возможность скачать все песни исполнителя Martin Winch Various Artists бесплатно, тогда Вы обратились по адресу. Poptimistic (Bingo Players Remix) - Martin Solveig Various Artists. Martin Muller - Chocolate Jesus Various Artists.
The Album by Album series is a unique approach to the rock bio, injecting the varied voices of several contributors. The results have even the most diehard fans rushing back to their MP3 players (or turntables) to confirm the details and opinions expressed!. This is an awesome retrospective book on Queen’s 15 studio albums where each album is discussed by a panel of nineteen comprised of Queen experts, rock journalists, musicians, music industry people and superfans put together by author Martin Popoff. Filled with tons of great rare photos and artwork from live performances and candid shots of the band. Just in time for the 45th anniversary of their debut LP and biopic.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||–Slaughter And The Dogs||Cranked Up Really High||2:50|
|A3||–John Cooper Clarke||Suspended Sentence
Written-By – John Cooper Clarke
|A4||–Joy Division||She's Lost Control
Written-By – Joy Division
|A5||–Jilted John||Jilted John
Written-By – G. Fellows*
|A6||–A Certain Ratio||Do The Du
Written-By – Johnson*, Kerr*, Moscrop*, Terrel*, Topping*
|A7||–Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark||Almost
Written-By – McCluskey*, Humphreys*
|B1||–U2||11 O'Clock Tick Tock
Written-By – U2
|B2||–New Order||Everything's Gone Green
Written-By – New Order
Written-By – Happy Mondays
|B4||–World Of Twist||She's A Rainbow
Written-By – Jagger/Richards*
|B5||–New Fast Automatic Daffodils||Get Better
Written-By – Spearpoint*, Hewison*, Wilson-Wright*, Crawford*, Saunders*
Written-By – The High
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buzzcocks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rabid Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Receiver Records Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dindisc Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Document Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Receiver Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Rabid Records
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Dindisc Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Circa Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Play It Again Sam [PIAS]
- Copyright (c) – London Records Ltd.
- Published By – Fractured Music
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Movement Of 24th January
- Published By – Dinsong Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Graham Fellows
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Be Music
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – London Music Ltd.
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Published By – Westminster Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Receiver Records Limited
- Licensed To – CBS Records
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Design – John Macklin
- Liner Notes [Obi] – C.P.Lee
- Photography By [Other] – Trevor Key
- Photography By [Portrait Of Martin] – Kevin Cummins
- Producer – Martin Hannett
NotesSubtitled: The work of record producer Martin Hannett.
℗ 1991 Factory Communications Ltd
Liner notes on inner sleeve:
This compilation is a sample of the work of record producer Martin Hannett from his early work with the Buzzcocks until his death in April 1991. Martin, as producer, was the mastermind behind the sound of Joy Division, and his influential production skills were employed by many of today's major bands. In later life he produced the Stone Roses and Happy Mondays, giving the latter their first hit: 'wrote for luck'. The final tracks on the album represent some of his more rcent work before his death at the age of 41. The proceeds of this album go to his family.
A4 is a different mix than on the 12" FACUS 2. Unique to the UK Substance releases and this compilation.
A1: By kind permission Document Records Ltd
℗ 1977 Buzzcocks
© 1991 Document Records Ltd
A2: Licenced from Receiver Records without royalties with full band approval
℗ 1977 Receiver Records
© 1977 Receiver Records
A3: Copyright control
℗ 1977 Rabid Records
© Rabid Records under exclusive licence to CBS Records
A4: Published by Fractured Music/Zomba Music
℗ 1979 Factory Communications Ltd
© 1979 Factory Communications Ltd
A5: Published by G. Fellows
℗ 1978 Rabid Records
© Rabid Records under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
A6: Copyright control M.24.J
℗ 1980 Factory Communications Ltd
© 1980 Factory Communications Ltd
A7: Published by Dinsong Ltd/Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd
℗ 1983 Dindisc Ltd/Virgin Records Ltd
© 1983 Dindisc Ltd/Virgin Records Ltd
B1: Published by Blue Mountain Records Ltd
℗ 1980 Island Records Ltd
© 1980 Island Records Ltd
B2: Published by Bemusic/Warner Brothers Music Ltd
℗ 1982 Factory Communications Ltd
© 1982 Factory Communications Ltd
B3: Published by London Music/Northern Songs
℗ 1988 Factory Communications Ltd
© 1988 Factory Communications Ltd
B4: Published by Westminster Music Ltd
℗ 1990 Circa Records Ltd
© 1990 Circa Records Ltd
B5: Copyright control
℗ 1990 Play It Again Sam
© 1990 Play It Again Sam
B6: Published by London Music
℗ 1990 London Records Ltd
© 1990 London Records Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 016839 303255
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): FACT-325-A-1 FG
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): FACT-325-B-1 FG
|Facd 325||Various||Martin (CD, Comp)||Factory||Facd 325||UK||1991|
|Fact 325c||Various||Martin (Cass, Comp)||Factory||Fact 325c||UK||1991|