Ace is the debut studio album by the Belgian dance music act known as Ian Van Dahl, released in 2002. The album peaked at No. 7 in the UK, where it achieved Gold status after only four weeks. The album title was inspired by taking the first letters of the names of each member of the act; Annemie, Christophe and Eric.
Reason (Extended Mix). Reason (Lange Remix).
Lost & Found (Ian Van Dahl album). Lost & Found is the second and final full-length album by the Belgian vocal trance and eurodance group Ian Van Dahl. The album was released on July 27, 2004. It peaked at No. 13 on the . Top Electronic Albums chart. The album includes the singles, "Inspiration", "Believe" and "I Can't Let You Go", which charted in the UK at No. 87, No. 27 and No. 20 respectively, as well as the single "Where Are You Now?".
Слушайте Ian Van Dahl - Reason и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Reason (Carlos maza & Carlos padilla private 2k15) - Ian van dahl. Reason - Zheltukhin Evgeniy feat.
Album Ace. Reason Lyrics. I think it's time to talk with you I think it's time to realize Where is the love? Are we gonna stay together Or is it time to say goodbye Where is the love? Give me a reason To hold on to what we've got There Must be a reason To hold on to what we've got. Time has come to set things right Is it worth another fight Tell me the truth.
Request an album send to friend. Ian Van Dahl - Reason.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Reason (Album Edit)||3:20|
|2||Reason (Extended Mix)||5:49|
|3||Reason (Perfect Sphere Remix)
Remix – Perfect Sphere
|4||Reason (Dee Dee Remix)
Remix – Dee Dee
|5||Reason (DJ Shog Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – AW*, CT*, DJ Shog, ES*, E-Cutz Crew*
|6||Reason (Kraxler & Schwarz Remix)
Remix – Kraxler*, Schwarz*
- Published By – W64 Music
- Published By – BE's Songs
- Licensed From – A&S Productions
- Licensed From – Antler-Subway Records NV
- Remixed At – Essential Studio 2
- Produced At – Essential Studio 2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&S Productions
- Licensed To – Dos Or Die Recordings GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Antler-Subway Records NV
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0100426899-0101
- Artwork – www.topfloor.to*
- Booking – King International Service
- Lyrics By – Annemie Coenen, Christophe Chantzis, Erik Vanspauwen
- Management – Stefan Wuyts
- Music By, Producer – Christophe Chantzis, Erik Vanspauwen
- Photography By – Frank Gielen
- Vocals – Annemie Coenen
NotesPublished by W64 Music/BE's Songs.
Licensed from A&S Productions - Antler Subway Records.
Track 5 Remix and additional production @ Essential Studios 2, D-Burg.
℗ 2002, A&S Productions under exclusive license to Dos Or Die Recordings GmbH.
© 2002, Antler Subway Records NV.
Made in EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 019593 863424
- Barcode (String): 4019593863424
- Label Code: LC 04731
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: [Sony DADC logo] A0100426899-0101 11
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94U8
- Other (Master): A2
- ASIN: B00006JKPU
|BIG CDM 048||Ian Van Dahl||Reason (CD, Maxi)||Big Star Records||BIG CDM 048||Denmark||2002|
|VLCDMX1018-4||Ian Van Dahl||Reason (CD, Maxi)||Cyber Music||VLCDMX1018-4||Spain||2002|
|NUX44||Ian Van Dahl||Reason (12", W/Lbl)||NuLife Recordings||NUX44||UK||2002|
|KD-52037||Ian Van Dahl||Reason (12")||BMG Music Canada||KD-52037||Canada||2002|
|DINK064||Ian Van Dahl||Reason (12")||Dinky||DINK064||Australia||2002|