Printed on the sleeve: VULA 502 Fred Locks Black Star Liners/True Rastaman. Horns: Lloyd Kerr & Michael Carroll (Courtesy of Generation Gap). Made In Jamaica (Stamped on the sleeve). Printed on the label: Fred Locks Black Starliner. Distributed at 1c Oxford R. Kgn.
Stafford Elliot (born 1955), better known as Fred Locks, is a roots reggae singer best known for his mid-1970s single "Black Star Liners" and the album of the same name. Born in Kingston, Jamaica, Elliott grew up in a strict Catholic home in the Franklin Town area of the city, along with eleven brothers and sisters, moving to Eastern Kingston when he was ten. His father and older brother played the guitar; with his older brother accompanying Elliott's early singing efforts.
1- Black Star Liners (Extended) 2- Vision Of Redemption 3- I've Got A Joy 4- Songs Of The Almighty 5- Sing-A-Long 6- True Rastaman 7- Don't Let Babylon Use You 8- Walls 9- Wolf Wolf 10- Time To Change. Has been played on. United States 3. Kulcha Shok Muzik Radio.
Fred Locks (b. Stafford Elliot, 1955, Kingston, Jamaica) is a roots reggae singer best known for his mid-1970s single "Black Star Liners" and the album of the same name.
Black Star Liner (1976). was sampled in. Ganja Plant (Drum & Bass Mix) by Dread & the Bald Head (1994).
2. Vision of Redemption. 3. I've Got a Joy. Fred Locks. 4. Songs of the Almighty. 7. Don't Let Babylon Use You.
Listen to Black Star Liner now. Listen to Black Star Liner in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Yeah, seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour. Dis song, a Rastaman anthem, We haffi lik it back again. Dis one, a Rastaman anthem, Go run along and tell your friend. Coz seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour. Yeah, seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour. Marcus Garvey told us That freedom is a must. html Are coming one day for us. Seven miles of Black Star Liners coming in the harbour
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|A1||Black Star Liners||2:50|
|A2||Vision Of Redemption||3:03|
|A3||I've Got A Joy||3:54|
|A4||Song Of The Almighty||2:56|
|A5||Sing A Long||3:06|
|B2||Don't Let Babylon Use You||2:52|
|B5||Time To Change||3:15|
- Published By – Meter Music
- Recorded At – Randy's Studio
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Harry J's Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Treasure Isle Recording Studio
- Designed At – Pig Pen Studio
- Arranged By [Background Vocal Arrangement] – Sangie Davis*, Pablove Black*
- Arranged By [Musical Arrangement] – Sangie Davis*, Bagga Walker*, Pablove Black*
- Art Direction – Booty & Jahmik, Fred Locks
- Backing Vocals – Anicia*, Sangie Davis*, C. McLear
- Bass – Bagga Walker*, Junior Dan
- Bongos – Duke "Glasses" Ferron*, Little D. Clue
- Design, Artwork – Pig Pen Studio
- Drums – Albert Malawi
- Engineer [Mixing] – Errol Brown
- Engineer [Recording] – E. Hookim*, E. Thompson*, S. Morris*
- Horns – Lloyd Kerr*, Michael Carroll
- Keyboards, Glockenspiel – Pablove Black*
- Lead Guitar – David Bryan, Howard "Patch" Roberts, Noel "Wow" Bailey*
- Lead Vocals – Fred Locks
- Mixed By – Sangie Davis*, Pablove Black*
- Percussion – Albert Malawi
- Photography By – Michael Morgan
- Producer – Jahlovemuzik
- Rhythm Guitar – Sangie Davis*, China*, Jah Jerry*
- Written-By – Stafford Elliot
NotesPrinted on the sleeve:
VULA 502 Fred Locks Black Star Liners/True Rastaman.
Horns: Lloyd Kerr & Michael Carroll (Courtesy of Generation Gap).
Made In Jamaica (Stamped on the sleeve).
Printed on the label:
Fred Locks Black Starliner.
Distributed at 1c Oxford Rd., Kgn. 5.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Etched in runout A): JM + 1001 + LP + A
- Matrix / Runout (Etched in runout B): JM + 1001 + LP B
|VULA 502||Fred Locks||Black Star Liner / True Rastaman (LP, Album)||Vulcan||VULA 502||UK||1976|
|VPCT2037||Fred Locks||Black Star Liner (Cass, Album)||VP Records||VPCT2037||US||1995|
|VULA 502||Fred Locks||Black Star Liner / True Rastaman (LP, Album)||Vulcan||VULA 502||Canada||1980|
|VSLP 4007||Fred Locks||Black Star Liner (LP, Album, RE)||Vista Sounds||VSLP 4007||UK||1995|
|VPCD2037||Fred Locks||Black Star Liner (CD, Album)||VP Records||VPCD2037||US||1995|