Suspicious Minds: The Memphis 1969 Anthology is a two-disc compilation of Elvis Presley's studio recordings at American Sound Studio during the winter of 1969, released in 1999, RCA 67677-2. This set features all of the master recordings made by Presley that would eventually feature on multiple singles as well as the albums From Elvis in Memphis and the studio disk of From Memphis to Vegas/From Vegas to Memphis. Original recordings produced by Chips Moman and Felton Jarvis.
Suspicious Minds Lyrics. 5. He Called Me Baby Lyrics. I'm Just a Prisoner (Of Your Good Lovin') Lyrics. Candi Staton Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
Candi Staton - Hurry Sundown. Candi Staton - Suspicious Minds (2013) FLAC/06. Candi Staton - The Sunshine of Our Love. Candi Staton - Suspicious Minds (2013) FLAC/07. Candi Staton - Love and Be Free. Candi Staton - Suspicious Minds (2013) FLAC/cover.
Candi Staton - the Album Candi Staton. Get Down with Candi Staton. You Got the Love (feat. Candi Staton) - Single. Young Hearts Run Free: The Best of Candi Staton. Young Hearts Run Free.
Canzetta Maria "Candi" Staton (/ˈsteɪtən/) (born March 13, 1940) is an American singer–songwriter, best known in the United States for her 1970 remake of Tammy Wynette's "Stand By Your Man" and her 1976 disco chart-topper "Young Hearts Run Free". In Europe, Staton biggest selling record is the anthemic "You Got the Love" from 1986, released in collaboration with the Source. Staton was inducted into the Christian Music Hall of Fame. Staton is a four-time Grammy Award nominee.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Love And Be Free
Written By – B. JonesWritten-By – J. Robinson, Sr.*
Written-By – Mark James
|A3||In The Still Of The Night
Written-By – D. Crawford*
|B1||The Sunshine Of Your Love
Written-By – D. Crawford*
Electric Piano – Bernadette RandleWritten-By – J. D. Williams*, F. Baskett*, R. Nichols*
Written-By – E. Thorngren*, R. Copeland*
|B4||Count On Me
Written-By – C. Staton*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sugar Hill Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sugar Hill Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sweet Mountain Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Ghati Music Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Staton Music
- Published By – Da Ann Music, Inc.
- Published By – Kee-Drick Music
- Published By – Randy Music
- Published By – Thornsong Music Pub.
- Published By – Dirty Disco Music Pub.
- Arranged By, Producer – Dave Crawford
- Backing Band [Musicians] – Sugarhill Gang Band
- Backing Vocals – Cindy Mizell*, Craig Derry, Dwain Mitchell, Sabrina Gillison, West Street Mob
- Bass – Douglas Wimbish*
- Design [Album] – AQ Graphics, Inc., Hemu Ghia Aggarwal*
- Drums – John Sussewell
- Guitar – Bernard Alexander
- Horns – The Chops Horn Section*
- Keyboards – Dave Crawford
- Liner Notes – Candi Staton
- Mixed By, Engineer – Eric Thorngren
- Percussion – Ronald "Bunky" Smith
- Strings, Concertmaster – Elliot Rosoff
- Synthesizer – Dwain Mitchell, Reggie Griffin
A1: Ghati Music (ASCAP)
A2: Screen Gems/EMI (BMI)
A3: Ghati Music (ASCAP)-Staton Music (ASCAP)-Daann Music (ASCAP)
B1: Ghati Music (ASCAP)-Staton Music (ASCAP)-Daann Music (ASCAP)
B2: Kee Drick Music (ASCAP)-Mane Music (ASCAP)-Randy Music (ASCAP)
B3: Thornsong Music Pub.-Dirty Disco Music Pub. (BMI)
B4: Chati Music (ASCAP)-Staton Music (ASCAP)
The US release of this album has a different sleeve and title, but exactly the same tracks and track order.
US release is called 'Nightlites'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): SHLP 1005 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): SHLP 1005 B-1
|SH 265||Candi Staton||Nightlites (LP, Album)||Sugar Hill Records||SH 265||US||1982|
|HSE-3171||Candi Staton||Nightlites (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sanctuary Records, Hostess Entertainment Unlimited||HSE-3171||Japan||2016|
|6.25178||Candi Staton||Nightlites (LP, Album)||Sugar Hill Records||6.25178||Germany||1982|
|PCD-2120||Candi Staton||Nightlites (CD, Album, RE)||P-Vine Records||PCD-2120||Japan||1989|
|540029||Candi Staton||Nightlites (LP, Album)||Sugar Hill Records||540029||France||1982|