Keith WildChild Middleton. Released October 24, 2014. Transitions Tracklist. In an August 7th, 2014 MCMI Report interview, Keith WildChild Middleton spoke about the making of Transitions, including his motivation, influences, and behind-the-scenes collaborations for the project. Transitions Q&A. Featuring Ace Digital, Camille Armstrong, DoubleR & 7 more. Writers Blitzkrieg, Camille Armstrong, GMS & 1 more. Background Vocals Clarence Collins, Dezmond Meeks, DoubleR & 9 more. Bass Keith Witty & Reuben Cainer.
Keith "Wildchild" Middleton – Transitions. Label: MCMI Records – MCMI0002CD. My engineer fam Mike D, Brent Kiwi, Johnny Z, Tariq K, and AJ for wrapping it all up nice. This album is dedicated to all that donated time and energy, love and support, financing, inspiration and the push when I was exhausted, I love you all. Jan 15th 2008 12:34pm is when I woke up.
Keith WildChild Middleton. Co-CEO MCMI Records, STOMP, HYDRA, Musician, Lyricist, Songwriter,Poet. Never thought I'd even get this far. TRANSITIONS on sale now yall. Peace n Rhythm, Love n Light. 11. 2. See all. Posts. Keith WildChild Middleton
Artists: Ace Digital. Keith WildChild Middleton. Keith WildChild Middleton - Ode to the Damsel I Have Distressed 07:36. Keith WildChild Middleton - Carpe Diem 00:56. Keith WildChild Middleton, Nabiyah Bashir, Camile Armstrong - Brazilian Skies (feat. Camile Armstrong & Nabiyah Bashir) 04:56. Keith WildChild Middleton - SupaStahh 08:05. Keith WildChild Middleton - Supreme 06:48. Keith WildChild Middleton - Majestic 05:04. Keith WildChild Middleton, Latoya Kennedy - That Kiss (feat. Latoya Kennedy) 07:01. Keith WildChild Middleton - Speed of Life 02:03.
my name is Keith wildchild Middleton, you might know me from the cast of STOMP, from my group Hydra, from my album Transitions (I was Grammy nominated), you might know me from touring Italy with my new band! I’m calling on to you for your help because we are going to make an album, a music album, but we can’t do that without your help. Why do we need your help ? Because we are going to record our new album here in New York City, at the StoneBrown Studios. We are also going to record our live perfomrances at the Blue Note, Bonafide and a couple of other places
Keith WildChild Middleton TRANSITIONS, released 24 October 2014 1. . Yeah, yeah, You know I like that whisper, shhhhhhhh Tongue writing penmanship round my licorice I'm ticklish, Yeah on that spot How'd you do that girl you got me so hot Baby don't stop, nah don't stop Twirl and swirl like a, like a blow pop Set it off, then I'm'a do, all those freaky little things.
Keith "WildChild Middleton", A lead performer in the NY cast of STOMP and the STOMP Worldwide Tour has now branched out by recording his debut album TRANSITIONS, releasing it on his recording label,. Stream Tracks and Playlists from Keith WildChild on your desktop or mobile device. Keith "WildChild Middleton", A lead performer in the NY cast of STOMP and the STOMP Worldwide Tour has now branched out by recording his debut album TRANSITIONS, releasing it on his recording label, MCMI Records. Transitions is a combination of his original music and poetry which features many top musicians and vocalists known globally. Transitions is an absolute labor of love that came about from a car wreck that made him realize that "Carpe Diem" would become his mantra. TRANSITIONS is my Labor of love.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Sound Designer – Dennis Mitchell, K. Middleton*
Vocals [Featuring] – Latoya Kennedy
Vocals [Featuring] – Nabiyah BashirVocals [Featuring], Written By – Camille Armstrong
Vocals [Featuring] – Double R
|7||Here I Go Again
Lyrics By – Graeme "GMS" Sibirsky*, Keith "Wildchild" Middleton, Rodney "LR Blitzkrieg" Willie*Rap [Featuring] – Hydra Vocals [Featuring] – Ace Digital
Vocals [Featuring] – Ryan Pinkston
|10||Speed of Life||2:03|
|11||Groan in Sexii
Vocals [Featuring] – Double R
|13||Ode to the Damsel I Have Distressed
Vocals [Featuring] – Jonathan Hoard
Cello [Featuring] – Lauren MolinaVocals [Featuring] – Ryan Pinkston
Vocals [Featuring] – Nuf Said
Featuring, Mixed By, Producer – Mike Dominico
- Artwork – TheMediaBlitz
- Backing Vocals – Clarence Collins (tracks: 9), Dezmond Meeks (tracks: 12), Double R (tracks: 4, 8, 9, 12), Fernanda Dos Santos (tracks: 4), Fritzlyn "Space n Time" Hector (tracks: 2), Jonathan Hoard (tracks: 1, 12-15), Latoya Kennedy (tracks: 2, 10, 14), Pepe Willie* (tracks: 9), Priscilla Ferrari (tracks: 4), Queena Yan (tracks: 1), S. Marshall (tracks: 8), Stephanie Marshall (tracks: 4), Tina Albright (tracks: 1)
- Bass – Keith Witty (tracks: 12), Reuben Cainer (tracks: 2-4, 6, 9, 11, 13)
- Creative Director, Executive Producer – Rodney Willie
- Drums – Lenny "The Ox" Reece* (tracks: 2, 3, 9)
- Executive Producer – Graeme Sibirsky, Keith Middleton*, Stanley Kamimoto
- Guitar – Chris Claremont (tracks: 12), Erick Walls (tracks: 4), Jeremy "Spock" Price (tracks: 4), Kappa Tanabe (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 9, 13, 15), K. Middleton* (tracks: 12)
- Keyboards – Ace Digital (tracks: 7), Christian Almiron (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8-10, 12-14), Dan Weiner (tracks: 14), K. Middleton* (tracks: 3, 4, 6-8, 10-15)
- Lead Vocals, Written By – Keith "Wildchild" Middleton
- Mastered By – AJ Tissian* (tracks: 1-4, 6-15)
- Mixed By – Dan Weiner (tracks: 8, 10, 11, 13-15), Dennis Mitchell (tracks: 1), Frank "G" Guccione (tracks: 7), Tim Friesen (tracks: 2-4, 6, 9, 12)
- Percussion – Davi Vieira (tracks: 2, 9), Dende Macedo (tracks: 4), Francois Zayas (tracks: 6), K. Middleton* (tracks: 3, 4, 6), Marivaldo Dos Santos (tracks: 4)
- Saxophone – Michael Kammers (tracks: 2)
- Scratches – DJ Hillel (tracks: 9)
- Trombone – Joe Beaty (tracks: 2)
- Trumpet – Miki Hirose (tracks: 2, 9, 13)
NotesThis is my Labor of love. It is my joy, my pain, my triumphs, my mistakes and failures. In the same breath, it is my strength and weakness. A look at Keith WildChild Middleton. This would have never come to pass had it not been for my car wreck on Jan 15th 2008.
Carpe Diem, we're not promised tomorrow. I am thankful for my second chance in life and grateful to those that Love and support me and each other.
To the Higher Power for everything.
Mom n Dad, Kablisk n Teenie for family love, encouragement and support.
Blitz n GMS for uncanny alliance n growth since diapers u're my Bothers in life n Rhyme "HYDRA" 4Evuh!!
Clarence n Pepe "when I grow up I wanna be like you guys"
Qaasim, Khalil n Makai for constant motivation. Toni, Grandma, "is this a recording"..My brotha Stan Kammimoto, Luke n Steve n Papa Bear RF for STOMP!!! Indiegogo.com, Ayumi San for that push, Komukai San, Ayako San, Asami San , J-Wave, JCrowd, Amazzon, Kappa "my brotha", Reuben "Ol Bean", Christian, Lenny Yo Ox! Dbl R, Kennedy, Jonathan, Ryan, Miki, Keith W, Mike, Joe, Davi, Marivaldo, Dende, Francois, Querida, Lauren, Spock, Erick, Queena, Chris C, Brother Brad, Dezmond, Camille "Mamabird", Fritz"fB", Fernanda, Nabiyah, Priscilla, Stephanie for unwavering encouragement, Kirk Spahn n Mikkel Erikson for friendship, support n craziness. My co-pilots Dan Weiner n Tim Friesen for your ears, talent, friendship n candor. My engineer fam Mike D, Brent Kiwi, Johnny Z, Tariq K, and AJ for wrapping it all up nice. This album is dedicated to all that donated time and energy, love and support, financing, inspiration and the push when I was exhausted, I love you all.
Jan 15th 2008 12:34pm is when I woke up.
|MCMI0002CD||Keith "Wildchild" Middleton||Transitions (CD, Album)||MCMI Records||MCMI0002CD||US||2014|