Pierpoljak – Je Fais C'Que J' Veux. Label: Barclay – 549 386-2. Format: CD, Album, Enhanced. Having recorded in Jamaica under the eye very notified of Clive Hunt (having notably worked with Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff), the album becomes disc of platinum. Two years later, Pierpoljak comes back with "Je Fais C'Que J'Veux". With Clive Hunt, they did not change our manner of working", he explains. New knack, it is that all musicians were in the control room and constructed music directly on my melodies.
Je fais c'que j'veux. Je fais c'que j'veux Tracklist.
Pierpoljak - Je Fais C'Que J'Veux. Bitrate (quality): 128. mp3.
His fourth solo album, Je fais c'que j'veux, was released in 2000 and was awarded with a double-gold During his concerts, many incidents due to the singer's and the musicians' violence were reported. Back to France, Pierpoljak began to compose his fifth solo album, Stim urban, which was released during the 2003 summer. In March 2006, his sixth solo album, Je blesserai personne, was released; during the composition of this album, Pierpoljak was helped by the Jamaican musician Elephant Man. The next year, he released (under the pseudonym Pékah) Tuff Gong Blues, an album recorded in 2000, simultaneously with Je fais c'que j'veux. This album was composed by the Jamaican singer Doniki and his musicians. Listen to Je fais c'que j'veux in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Pierpoljak Je fais c'que j'veux. Duration: 3:38 File type: mp3. Play online Download. Download Pierpoljak – Je fais c'que j'veux. official hige dan dism.
|4||Un Hiver Au Soleil||3:40|
|7||Né Dans Les Rues De Paris||4:09|
|8||Je Fais C' Que J' Veux||3:38|
|9||Monsieur Le Gros, Gras, Grand||3:58|
|10||Cranes Du Mitan||4:07|
|11||Pareil Ici Là-Bas||3:54|
|12||Ils Ne M'Auront Jamais||3:57|
- Accordion – Jean Corti (tracks: A7)
- Acoustic Guitar – Earl "Chinna" Smith (tracks: A1, A3,)
- Arranged By – Clive Hunt
- Backing Vocals – Brian Gold (tracks: A1 to A7, B2), Canic Agard (tracks: B2), Clive Hunt (tracks: B2, B3), JC Lodge (tracks: A1, A3, A4), Pam Hall (tracks: A), Sharon Forrester (tracks: A2, A5 to A7), Tony Gold (tracks: B2, B3)
- Bass – Glen Browne (tracks: B5), Michael Fletcher (tracks: A7, B2, B7), Strickland Stone (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1, B3, B4, B6)
- Drums – Desi Jones* (tracks: B7), Leroy "Horsemouth" Wallace (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1 to B4, B6), Paul Kastick (tracks: A2, A7), Wayne Clarke (tracks: B5)
- Drums [Rasta] – Clive Hunt (tracks: B2), Michael "Enkrumah" Henry (tracks: B2)
- Guitar – Andrew Simpson* (tracks: B5), Winston Bowen* (tracks: A2, A7, B2), Wayne Armond
- Horns – Dean Frazer* (tracks: A6)
- Keyboards – Christopher Birch (tracks: A1 to A8, B5, B6), Clive Hunt (tracks: A1, A4, B2), Lloyd Denton (tracks: A2, B2), Robbie Lyn (tracks: A3 to A6, B1, B6)
- Mastered By – Pompon*
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Shane Brown
- Percussion – Alvin Haughton (tracks: A to B4, B6, B7), Clive Hunt (tracks: A4, B2, B3, B7), Uziah "Sticky" Thompson (tracks: B5)
- Sampler [Mpc 2000xl] – Rohan Dwyer (tracks: B7)
- Saxophone – Dean Frazer* (tracks: A3 to A5)
- Saxophone, Trumpet – David Madden (tracks: A6)
- Trombone – Everard Gale* (tracks: B6)
NotesMade in Canada
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31454 93862 4
|549 386-4||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (Cass, Album)||Barclay||549 386-4||Netherlands||2000|
|549 386-2||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (CD, Album, Enh)||Barclay||549 386-2||France||2000|
|549 386-4||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (Cass, Album)||Barclay||549 386-4||France||2000|
|549 386-1||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (2xLP)||Barclay||549 386-1||Europe||2000|
|549 386-2||Pierpoljak||Je Fais C'Que J' Veux (CD, Album, Enh, Dig)||Barclay||549 386-2||France||2000|